Sunday, March 1, 2009

How I always thought home is a place where I will get warmth and all troubles
will just dissolve when I'm home.

How I always wanted to come home and feel safe in here.

but... I no longer feel this way anymore. I really hate it when I have to trouble for money, now even for my education, I have to pay for myself. All I want now is get money rolling in my pockets, by all means. I hate coming home everyday and listen to my dad's groaning and I hate to hear about money issues the most. Like whatthehell! I don't come home everday asking for money, like so many things I'm already paying for myself and now I need to pay for my Microsoft course. I'm only getting like S$10.00 for 5 days a week, S$52.00 bus concession for a month and I am expected to pay like my handphone bill, personal expenses, and my daily meals (when was the last time I dine at home?). Like please tell me where can I get like S$108.00 for that course. I have no choice but to use my savings so I guess I'll just keep using till it becomes zero, like real soon.

I am really glad I can be away like 3 nights starting from tmr, I am just looking forward to it. =D

dislike home this very moment

No comments:

Post a Comment