Tuesday, February 24, 2009

dislike. hatred. disgusted. jealous. NO! Definitely, no jealous and not even envy! I don't know what is the feeling but it is just bothering me. I know I should have long left everything behind and just live happily ever after.

I'm keeping all these fake faces of them in my heart not telling anyone. How I always wish I could tell my lao pos to stay a distance from them. I know what they are like undercover and I wish I could disclose them, or rather her. I really don't know what is wrong with her. Is the hurt I brought or just her best friend, jennifer's idea. She does look like a slut to everyone. Even my partner is telling me how disgusting she can be. like gosh...

I seriously hate 2 people; yes they are a match! I won't give a damn on how much they bad-mouthed me to anyone or everyone because they are just exaggerating or even not telling the truth at all. Just recall how much lies she told me. I really wonder all the time, did she decive him too? How scary can one turned out to be.

All I want to clarify is HER! HER! HER! HER!. She is the one who revealed secrets to her 'so close friends' or maybe she did it on purpose.

She lied! And do you know?


underlying truths

No comments:

Post a Comment